You had the party last night ? Over-table? A family meal for hours? It’s clear, now we’ll have to put on the sports clothes and go lose all the accumulated calories.
We have compiled for you the equivalences between the calories and the efforts which it is necessary to provide to lose them.
So here is on one side the caloric value of a series of foods and drinks, and on the other the time necessary to eliminate these calories according to physical activity (for a weight of 70 kg).
- A glass of white wine 110cal=18 min walk
- A glass of champagne 100 cal = 15 min of bike
- 10 g crisps 50 cal = min of walking
- A portion of saddle of hare with sauce 385cal=29 min of jogging
Five potato croquettes 320 cal= 41 min walk
- Mashed potatoes (150 g) 120 cal = 21 min of tennis
= 0 min of dance / aerobics
- 100 g of cheese (gouda) 350 cal = 41 min swim
Wand (110 g) 300cal=41 min of bike
Presse Santé strives to transmit health knowledge in a language accessible to all. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES can the information given replace the advice of a health professional.
Like our content ?
Receive our latest publications every day for free and directly in your mailbox
calories how to burn calories what sport to burn excess calories